Saturday, September 25, 2010

MAD Zombie Title Creations



So far, so good.

These are the latest entries for the Zombie Love Challenge.

It's not too late to enter.

Do so and you will be eligible to win Zombie Moon by Lori Devoti with a book jacket created by Chas.

Details here.


=== Photos ===

Mary's title: The Young And Restless Dead
submitted by: EternalsBliss


Mary's Title: Moan a Liza
submitted by: Sharli of Entre Libros
image from MegaMonaLisa


Mary's title: My Heart Goes On (a Bun)
submitted by: SiNn of † Everyone loves a SiNner †
image from Good Some Day



=== Haiku ===


Mary's title: Gilligan's graveyard

Gilligan's graveyard
waiting for spring that won't come
in many pieces
submitted by: Brizmus


~*~

Mary's title: Bowling for Brains

The sticky ball slips
Making Bowling for Brains
Even more bloody
submitted by: Sullivan McPig


~*~

Mary's title: Oliver's Twisted

He was STILL hungry!
Please Sir, Can I have some more...
SCRUMPTIOUS ZOMBIE BRAINZZ!
submitted by: sunshine an stardust


=== Limerick ===


Mary's Title: Moan a Liza
submitted by: Bethie of Improve Your Child's Reading Ability

Moan a Liza is her name
Eating Flesh is her game
She really can't run
But she's always the one
With the smile that is so lame.


=== Book Description ===


Mary's Title: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Zombie

A semi-autobiographical novel by James Jaws
on the awakening of young Stephen Deadlus
as he begins to question and rebel against british culinary habits!

submitted by: E(DU) of Um Mundo Sem Regras


=== Music Lyrics ===


Mary's title: Baby Had Back

I like big meals and I cannot lie
You other zombies can't deny
When a victim walks by with an itty bitty waist
In front of your rotting face
You get hungry!
Wanna pull out a fork
Cause you notice that butt's like pork
A meal in the jean's she's rulin'
I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin'
Oh baby, I wanna bite into ya
And taste your tibia
The living tried to warn me
But that butt you got makes me so hungry!
Ooh rump of din-din
You say you don't wanna lose your skin
Well scream....and run...
Cause you ain't that average dim sum
Don't need Budweiser,
To hell with appetizers
She's meaty and thick
Got it goin' like a sirloin steak
I'm tired of Rachel Ray
Sayin' pasta makes your day
Take the average zombie and ask him that
She gotta pack a rack (of ribs)
So..zombies (yeah!) zombies (yeah!)
Has your victim got the butt?
Just eat it (eat it!) eat it (eat it)
Eat that human butt....
Baby had back

based on: I Like Big Butts by Sir Mix-A-Lot
submitted by: Vampires and Tofu

~*~


Late entry, but I just haaaad to post...

Mary's challenge title specifically for Zombie Girrrl: Backstreet's Back (zombified)

"Every Body (Backstreet's Back)"

Every body, uhhn
Rotting body, uhhg
Every body, yuhhh
Rotting bodies rise
Backstreet's back, alright
Hey, uhhn
Oh my God, we're back again
Brothers, sisters, everybody raised
Gonna bring the flavor, you know how
Gotta question for you better answer now, uhhg

Am I visceral?
Yuhhh
Am I the moldy one?
Uhhhn
Am I intestinal?
Yuhhh
Am I everything you eat?
You best infect somebody now
Every body
Uhhn
Rotting body
Uhhg
Every body
Rotting bodies rise
Backstreet's back, alright
Alright
Now throw some hands up in the air
Wave them around like you just don't care
If you wanna party let me hear you yell
(Yuhhhhhhhg!)
Cuz we got it goin' on again
Uhhhhn
Am I visceral?
Yuhhh
Am I the moldy one?
Yuhhh
Am I intestinal?
Yuhhh
Am I everything you eat?
You best infect somebody now

Every body
Uhhn
Rotting body
Yuhh
Every body
Rotting bodies rise
Backstreet's back, alright
Alright
So every body, everywhere
Don't be afraid, don't have no fear
I'm gonna tell the world, make you understand
As long as there'll be brains, we'll be comin' back again

Every body, uhhh
Rotting body, uhhn
Every body
Rotting bodies rise (rotting bodies rise)
Backstreet's back
Every body (every body)
Yuhhh (rotting body)
Rotting bodies (every body)
Yuhhh (every body, rotting body)
Every body (every body, rotting body)
Rotting bodies rise (every body)
Backstreet's back, alright

based on Backstreet's Back by the Backstreet Boys
submitted by Zombie Girrrl


=== September Zombies schedule of events ===
with links to posts and giveaways from the other Zombiettes


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu