Monday, September 27, 2010

Zombie News Flash: Interview with The Queen


Received by pigeon...

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Lori Handeland
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


Q&A with The Queen by Lori Handeland


LH: What happened to you after you died?

Q: I died?

Really?

I do not recall.

The last I remember I was asleep; I deamed of a land where all my loved ones who have gone before awaited me.

I was happy.

Then suddenly I was pulled backward, away from the light by an unseen force.

The next thing I knew I was in a grave and I had to get out.

Once back upon the earth, I could no longer speak beyond a constant "Brr! Brrr!" as I chased an undeniable craving for human brains.

In my mind all I knew was that I must follow the dictates of the one who had raised me.

Kill Will Shakespeare and after him . . .

~end

Q&A with The Queen by Lori Handeland
Based on character from Shakespeare Undead. © 2010. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Lori Handeland
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


*** Zombie Book Giveaway courtesy of author ***

Shakespeare Undead
by Lori Handeland

sign up for this book giveaway
note for the signup form: if you did not get bitten, just specify that "shakespeare" bit you


=== September Zombies schedule of events===
with links to posts and giveaways from the other Zombiettes


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu