Saturday, September 25, 2010

Zombie News Flash: Interview with Madam Sangrail by Tonia Brown


Fresh from the efax...

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Tonia Brown
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


Interview with Madam Sangrail by Tonia Brown

Tonia Brown: I want to introduce you all to Madam Sangrail, the voodoo priestess responsible for making Peter Lyles the man he is today. She was instrumental in helping me set Peter’s life story to words, and now she has agreed to answer a few more specific questions in regards to her magical practices. First of all, thanks for letting us steal a bit of your precious time.

Madam Sangrail: Day ain’t no stealin’ bein’ done here, girly. If I didn’t want ta talk at ya, ya wouldn’t be talkin’ at me.

TB: Fair enough. One of the most common questions I get asked about Peter’s story is concerning your magic. Folks want to know what in the heck Tantric voodoo is all about?

MS: Well, I ain’t into givin’ away me secrets, but I will say dat my magic is what most folks be callin’ homebrewed. It ain’t nothin’ ya gonna find in no books. It’s all about da power in sex, and the power in people when dey reach dey pleasure. If ya can learn ta take dat power and focus it on your own desires, den ya on the right path.

TB: Most folks are also confused about exactly how Peter came back to life.

MS: He didn’t. Ya can stop dat rumor right dar. He ain’t never gonna be alive again.

TB: My mistake, I meant how he came back to the land of the living. How he became undead.

MS: If I told ya just what I done, move for move, I’d be sharin’ a whole lotta secrets dat took me a whole lotta time ta earn.

TB: So not even a short explination?

MS: In short, I done *@$%#& him back to life.

TB: So he was in all essence, dead … and you …

MS: Yup.

TB: Kind of creepy.

MS: True dat.

TB: One more question. How old are you? Really?

MS: *throaty laugh*
I bet Petar put you up to dat one. Didn’t he?

TB: Well, yeah. Sort of.

MS: Dat boy know better then ta try dat kind of thang. I always tell dat boy, I’m old enough to know better, but still young enough to try anyways.

TB: I’ll take that as an answer. Thanks for your time again.

MS: It were fun. Anytime. But don’t let dat boy pick ya questions. He’ll getcha into trouble, ya know.

TB: True dat.

~end

Interview with Madam Sangrail by Tonia Brown
Based on character from Lucky Stiff: Memoirs of an Undead Lover. © 2010. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Tonia Brown
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


*** Zombie Book Giveaway courtesy of author ***


Lucky Stiff
by Tonia Brown

sign up for this book giveaway



=== September Zombies schedule of events ===
with links to posts and giveaways from the other Zombiettes


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu