Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zombie News Flash: Interview with Kyle Walker by Tonia Brown


Received from overseas...

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Tonia Brown
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


Interview with Kyle Walker by Tonia Brown

In the wilds of the South Pacific, there lies an island that plays host to an unusual bloom. The spores drive men wild with desire, before killing them outright. Then the chemicals in the flower keeps their bodies keep alive with the need to consume the flesh of the living. We had a rare chance to speak to one of these poor creatures, and ask him a few questions about his situation, and what it is like to be undead.

Tonia Brown: Thanks for letting us talk with you a bit.

Kyle Walker: You have exactly five minutes. I’m very busy.

TB: Yes, I would expect so with all of the chasing and eating and stuff. So, what was it like to die from exposure to the flower?

KW: It was hell. Total hell. Like fire running through your veins and your brain turning to oatmeal and there is nothing you can do to stop it. And you know what? No one on this island gave a flying flip that I was dying either. All they cared about was humping like rabbits. I could hear them. As I laid in my tent struggling to breath my last breath, I could hear them in the camp, all around me, doing … stuff. Assholes.

TB: I see. I hear the flower fills you with unbridled desire before you die. What was that like?

KW: seems embarrassed by the question

It was, umm … uncomfortable. I wanted to do so much. Oh God, the things I wanted to do to that sexy redhead. What was her name? Doesn’t matter now. She’ll be dead soon. Oh yeah. Dead and red and a dead redhead.

laughs deeply

TB: Just one more question and I’ll let you get back to your work. Is there anything you regret?

KW: Regret? I don’t understand.

TB: Now that you’re not in the alive way anymore. Is there anything you regret doing in your life? Or not doing.

KW: Oh, yeah. There is one thing.

TB: And that is?

KW: Coming on this damned trip to begin with. That was the biggest mistake of my life. The last mistake. Now if you don’t mind, I think I hear Jill and that asshole husband of hers coming up the path.

cracks knuckles

I’ve been waiting for this all night. Get out of here, unless you want to get bloody.

TB: Thanks again.

KW: Whatever.

~end

Interview with Kyle Walker by Tonia Brown
Based on character from The Blooming. © 2010. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Tonia Brown
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


*** Zombie Book Giveaway courtesy of author ***

The Blooming
by Tonia Brown

sign up for this book giveaway on Saturday



=== September Zombies schedule of events ===
with links to posts and giveaways from the other Zombiettes


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu