Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Zombie News Flash: Interview with Katherine Dymond


Just received...

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Lori Handeland
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


Q&A with Katherine Dymond by Lori Handeland


LH: Katherine Dymond, how did you become a zombie hunter?

KD: My childhood nanny, Nounou, was the greatest chasseur, or zombie hunter, in all of Haiti. She taught me everything she knew. When she died fighting them, I knew it was my duty to keep London safe from the fiends.

LH: How did you meet Will Shakespeare?

KD: Believing he was a zombie, I accidentally slit his throat. Imagine my surprise when later that evening he climbed to my balcony and began to spout beautiful poetry. After, of course, he convinced me he hadn't been killed, merely injured. I was thrilled, as I had been a follower of Master Shakespeare's plays since the first time I saw one.

LH: How are zombies killed?

KD: The head must be completely cleaved from the body. Then, and only then, will the creature return to dust.

~end

Q&A with Katherine Dymond by Lori Handeland
Based on character from Shakespeare Undead. © 2010. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Lori Handeland
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


*** Zombie Book Giveaway courtesy of author ***

Shakespeare Undead
by Lori Handeland

sign up for this book giveaway
note for the signup form: if you did not get bitten, just specify that "shakespeare" bit you


=== September Zombies schedule of events
with links to posts and giveaways from the other Zombiettes===


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu