Friday, June 25, 2010

Mansfield Park: Staircase


Mrs Peacock and Lady Mary Ann stand under the spiral staircase undergoing a heated conversation.

I beg to differ, Mrs Peacock. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is one of her greatest works and continues to gain popularity each day. Granted I have not yet read Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. I cannot give opinion yet for that, but I am sure that I will not be let down knowing that it is a Jane Austen work.

Mrs Peacock stands down and is resigned to accept Lady Mary Ann's comments. She pulls out the book from the shelf that she had pointed out earlier.

In any case, Lady Mary Ann, I entreat you to read this, In The Manor Of the Ghost by Tina Pinson. What say you of ghostly stories?

And how about you, dear guest, do you like ghost stories?

*** Blogosphere ebook and kindle giveaway ***

In The Manor Of the Ghost
by Tina Pinson
ebook & kindle giveaway details
- ends June 30

~*~

* image source library spiral staircase

~ Mansfield Park schedule ~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu