Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zombie update from: Mississippi


~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Marlene of Book Lover and Procrastinator
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

The backwoods of Mississippi.

This is where I spend most of my time, now. That'll teach me to mock my survivalist neighbor for building a bomb shelter in his backyard.

Unfortunately, my neighbor was one of the first zombie victims, and I had to put him out of his misery with a shotgun blast to the head. Being a redneck woman, I know how to use a shotgun. This skill has come in quite handy, since the zombies appeared.

Unfortunately, there are thousands of them, so I'm holed up in my neighbor's bomb shelter with my cat and dog. I only hope the rest of my family survived.


There are enough supplies down here to last ages, but the boredom is getting to me.

My survivalist neighbor didn't foresee the need for reading materials, so I'm going to take my chances and venture outside.

Hopefully, I can make it back in one piece, if not I guess this is my last message.

Anybody finding this, know that I didn't go down without a fight, and I have a grenade vest so my brains won't get eaten.

~end

Guest post created for September Zombies event by Marlene of Book Lover and Procrastinator
© 2011. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Marlene of Book Lover and Procrastinator
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

NOW, head over to Book Lover and Procrastinator for a zombie review of film...

Redneck Zombies


~*~

* header image source, bomb shelter

=== September Zombies schedule ===


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu