Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zombie update from: Utah


~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Heather of Gofita's Pages
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

Savagery.

All around.

My neighbors no longer make brownies and green Jell-o with carrots.

Oh, no...it's all brains.

BRAINS!!!!!


Sure they'll throw them in some brownie mix or green Jell-o now, but BRAINS! Really?

No longer do we have yummy strawberry/banana shakes....yup, you guessed it. Brain shakes with the occasional strawberry or banana.

I've gotta be vigilant; I am starting to get the strangest stares from the zombies...it's like I'm food or something. But no way would my brain be good in a shake, brownie or Jell-o!

I've got my shotgun (OK, it's a nerf gun), my zombie survival guide, and a few magazines. I'm sure this whole brain craze will just blow over. I hear it's like a cold or something and will just pass on...Oh, look! I see my neighbors shuffling over with some brownies. I'll just open my door and try one..."

~end

Guest post created for September Zombies event by Heather of Gofita's Pages
© 2011. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Heather of Gofita's Pages
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

NOW, head over to Gofita's Pages for a zombie reviews of...

Zombies vs. Unicorns
edited by: Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier


AND

My Life as A White Trash Zombie
by Diana Rowland


~*~

* header image source, jello brains

=== September Zombies schedule ===


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu