Friday, September 30, 2011

Zombie update from: New York


~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Eleni of La Femme Readers
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

Zombies are attacking!
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Time: 8:00 AM

Flesh eating corpses are roaming the streets of Brooklyn, lurking through alleys for their next victims.

As I creep behind a Dunkin' Donuts, I pray my escape to the train station succeeds. Awakened from my thoughts, I hear this hideous growling behind me, thanks to my good ol' pepper spray, I meet the zombie in the eyes.

"Haha sucker, pepper spray isn't made for only humans."

As the flesh loving monster moans from the sting, I dash across the street to the Q train. Subways are our only safe transportation, the zombies stay clear of these underground stations.

The reasoning is unknown, but my hope remains strong, just as long as I can get to the city.


Madison Square Garden has turned into a clear zone where zombies are blocked by electric wired fences. The place where entertainment was once held, has turned into an overcrowded cry for help.

New Yorkers have experienced a lot, but zombies!?

We never saw that coming.

Will we see a normal day again?

It's all in our own hands now.

All I know is that these zombies won't take me down.

~end

Guest post created for September Zombies event by Eleni of La Femme Readers
© 2011. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Eleni of La Femme Readers
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

NOW, head over to La Femme Readers to see her list of zombie books she has come across.

Here's one...

Soulless
by Christopher Golden


~*~

* header image source, Madison Square Garden, New York

=== September Zombies schedule ===


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu