Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Zombie update from: Costco


~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Britnie of It's On Random
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

A Costco, in who knows where.

I've been sketching some just in case you are in an uninfected place. We can only hope right?


We're scared here.

We lost two more of our group yesterday. It's beginning to be a normality and even I'm getting fond of decreasing numbers. That means less people to worry about, I don't much believe in power in numbers anymore.

And I've lost our place in the world, I haven't noticed a sign in weeks. But we finally found a safe place, a Costco if you could believe it. Unfortunately this came at a price, our last 2.

Damn eye station in this place had one hiding out. I can't believe we missed her. Claire. That’s what her nametag said while we were tearing her off of that little boy in our group.

It seems they’re starting to turn quicker now. Trying to take care of Claire, we couldn’t even get to him before he turned and bit someone else. I didn’t even know his name.

So after sleeping on it I’ve decided to stay here.

I’m not going out there again.

We’re safe in here as far as I know and the food isn’t so scarce.

We haven't found anymore survivors, I'm starting to think there aren't anymore.

The dead are the only ones walking now!

Guest post created for September Zombies event by Britnie of It's On Random
© 2011. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by Britnie of It's On Random
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


NOW, head over to It's On Random to check out the new zombie bottle cap magnets available in the store and also time to VOTE for the next zombie photo vote to be featured for the next t-shirt design!

OR how about some zombie shopping...

Astrid's Alley
A little shop to help A LOT
Soap, Nik Naks and zombies


~*~

* header image source

=== September Zombies schedule ===


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu