Monday, September 19, 2011

Fair Winds! Iron Duke by Meljean Brook


And so the last guest post for Talk Like A Pirate Day finds us with the infamous pirate book reviewer, the PiRat!

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by PiRat of Book Rat
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

A review post excerpt...

The Iron Duke
by Meljean Brook


PiRat says: Oh, The Iron Duke. Where do I even begin? I guess first I should thank Velvet for being so amazeballs and sending this to me (thanks, V!). I overcame my loathing of "chestical" covers to read this due to its inclusion of steampunk zombies, and for all that it is flawed, I have to say I enjoyed (nearly) every minute of it.

Read the complete review here.

Review post created for Talk like a Pirate Day event by PiRat of Book Rat © 2011. All rights reserved.


~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by PiRat of Book Rat
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~



fyi: Meljean Brook, author of Iron Duke, is available on Goodreads for a chat Q&A ask anything event, Sep 19-21 here

~*~

* Picnik was used for some graphics creations for this event.

~-~~-~ Talk like a Pirate schedule ~-~~-~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu