by E. Van Lowe
READ the first 4 chapters here.
Publisher: White Whisker Books
Genre: Paranormal, YA
Paperback: 280 pages
Amazon | Barnes&Noble
fyi: ebook pre-pub price $2.99 ends soon
and then it will be on sale for $4.99
Fifteen year-old Megan Barnett and her single mom, Suze, have a special relationship—they are friends, close friends, who do almost everything together.
“But come on, guys, she’s my mother… Can I really tell her that while we’re snuggled up on the sofa watching Spider Man Three, I’m secretly undressing James Franco with my eyes? Of course not…”
The special bond takes a turn for the worse when Suze decides to start dating again. She hasn’t had a man in her life since Megan’s father left ten years ago.
Enter two mysterious young men, Megan’s new classmate, sinfully attractive bad boy, Guy Matson, and the dangerously handsome art dealer, Armando. Before long Megan and Suze both wind up in steamy relationships. But neither of the handsome pair is quite what he seems. In fact, one of them is Satan, with his sights set on a new bride. Megan has precious little time to figure out how to stop him. If she doesn’t, either Megan or Suze are quite literally going to HELL.
I sat at the dining room table watching in silence as she meandered around like a zombie, never a glance in my direction.
- page 109, chapter 16
Falling Angels Saga:
Boyfriend From Hell
Earth Angel release date - tba
ooo, this starts out with a false sense of security. The main character, Megan, is so much fun to follow along with. Her sense of humor and dialogue pulls you into her situation. And then, you find yourself in some dark scary shenanigans.
LOVED the blend of horror, comedy, romance and YA.
* review copy courtesy of author
* if you are reading an ARC copy, make sure to chime in on the discussion here to be eligible to win the ARC for the next book, Earth Angel
* fyi: E. Van Lowe's Never Slow Dance With A Zombie book release in September 2009 triggered the creation of the September Zombies event
* Visit the Boyfriend From Hell blog tour, Aug 29 to Sep 23, for goodies and a radio interview!
* and if you are in Pasadena, CA on September 10, head over to Vromans for the Boyfriend From Hell Launch Party