Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Small Alice


Oh, dear.

Oh, dear.

I'm as small as a tea cup.

Whatever shall I do?

Mr Snail has left me here in this field of heather.

He said that he could not leave Boots Woods. It is verboten for his kind. Not quite sure what that means as I don't speak Czechoslovakian.

Hence, I must continue to the Wonderfully Wacky Whatsitland Race finish line on my own.

But I'm so small and it will take me forever. Forever and a day to get there.

Oh, dear.

I may be too late.

~*~

* Roswell easter egg: Czechoslovakian

* part of Alice in Whatsitland (see schedule)


* wanna be a part of Alice's adventure in Whatsitland? join the challenge!

~*~

Blogosphere giveaways:

Alice SMELL ME contest
from Roxana Illuminated Perfume
-ends March 10, 2010
-and tell them I sent ya!

~*~

Alice in Wonderland DVD
from droolicious
-ends March 11, 2010
-and tell them I sent ya!

~*~

the story continues...
flash back -~- flash forward


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu