hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Page Turners
May 25-31, 2011
Up for some steampunk romance???
by Regina Riley
Description from the amazon:
The west isn't only wild. Sometimes it's just plain strange.
When the airship The Merry Widow arrives in Professor Von Maxwell's city of gruff coal miners for fuel, the lonely men of Ironstation scramble to impress the all female crew.
But the crew isn’t in the mood for romance. On the run from a vicious bordello Madam, the ladies of The Merry Widow are recovering from a run-in with a pack of wild natives. Not to mention that their ship houses the world’s greatest scientific breakthrough since the invention of the airbag… a genuine clockwork man that goes by the name of Atom Loquacious.
The west just got a bit weirder in this tale of clockwork romance and sky-bound adventure.
Win a copy of this ebook!
Open to all over age 18.
Offer ends: May 31, 2011
Give me a wild west kinda phrase or word
AND, leave your email
for example: Howdy or Ride 'Em Cowboy!
Contest has ended - winner is here
* HOP-a-long to the next giveaway here.
* and enter more of my giveaways listed on the sidebar
* read more about the characters in this book at the author's guest post - Triton's Tavern: brawl the third
* this post is also part of ...and a bottle o'rum event happening this month, feel free to browse the pirate-related reviews, stories and giveaways
* heads up: more steampunk romances giveaways and goodies coming this way during Steampink, June 1-4.