As part of the Armchair BEA festivities, I present a mini-interview with a fellow book blogger whose books are presented mostly list form with a sense of style.
Guest Blogger Interviewee: Midnight Cowgirl of The Fashion Planner and In Mixed Company...
I like to describe myself as an actor/model and cling to the glory of having once been a background actor on E.R. and a t-shirt model for a now defunct online store. While waiting for my agent to call me with my next big role, I pass the time by blogging about fashion, movies, and anything Jane Austen.
BEA Dream Panel
of A Jane Austen Education: How Six Novels Taught Me About Love, Friendship, and the Things That Really Matter
of Jane Austen For Dummies
of Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
(well, this is my dream panel...)
Things I Love - Jane Austen and/or Austen related (books)
This is hard to choose. There are so many wonderful Austen things to love!
by Lynn Shepherd
- a clever re-imagining of Mansfield Park that casts Mary Crawford as the good girl
by Amanda Grange
- How can Mr. Darcy be improved upon? By making him a vampire, of course!
by Jane Austen
- a quick read that showcases Austen's wicked wit
by Jane Austen
- Captain Wentworth's letter at the end makes this my favorite Austen novel
- I must, also, recommend the 1996 and 2008 movies...
Bringing Jane Austen's Novel to Film
by Emma Thompson
- Jane Austen + Emma Thompson = genius (obviously, you must see the movie, too!)
Things I Love - Jane Austen and/or Austen related (fashion)
Pride and Prejudice Cameo Ring in Black and Gold from LuLu's
-This P&P inspired ring is like a work of art for your hand
Emma Book Clutch from Kate Spade
- A whimsical way to proclaim your love for all things Austen
Oxymoron Matte Gloss
- Lipstick Queen Poppy King created these glosses to give you the I-just-stepped-out-of-an-Austen-novel look
Serendipity Jane Austen Dress
- Be a modern Janite in this charming wool blend dress
Book Expo America
May 23-27, 2011
a virtual event
(for those of us who could not make the trip to New York)
Head over to Armchair BEA to check out the Giveaways Galore and other happenings!
* thanks to the Midnight Cowgirl for stopping in today!
* btw: the Midnight Cowgirl will be making an appearance at the upcoming Jane Austen-related event, Captain Wentworth's Boating Party, June 8-10