Friday, November 6, 2009

My Fairy Tale meme: re-telling


Once Upon a Week
hosted by Not Nessie of Today's Adventure
November 2-6, 2009

Celebrate the fairy tales and fairy tales retold that we love. Be on the lookout for reviews, interviews, contests, more... all with a fairy tale theme.

The Thursday challenge was to complete a quiz to find out which fairy tale character you are. Then re-tell the tale with you as the character.
read other entries and details here
offer ends today, November 6, midnight EDT

I was inspired by the brilliant post by Misty of Book Rat, Little Red Riding Hood, guest-staring me. You must read it here.


My quiz 3 result:

You are... CINDERELLA! You are very organized (most of the time) and punctual. People can depend on you to be the practical one. But you still enjoy having fun.

Based on this result, I present a haiku...



Cooking and cleaning
All for a night of dancing
Lost! my Manolo ;-(




*source of glass slipper

*part of my Once Upon a Week

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu