Friday, August 20, 2010

Versatile Blogger award

The Versatile Blogger
Thanks to Freda of Freda's Voice

Thanks to Patty of Books And Thoughts And Adventures...Oh My!!!
Thanks to Spav of Fiction Kingdom


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7 bloggers who you have discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:

I thought I'd share my current favorite things to do...

1. walking on the beach

2. drinking fruit smoothies

3. organizing my sewing/craft room

4. watching Mad Men on Sundays

5. watching rugby

6. prepping for Fairy Tales in Bruges which starts next week!

7. planning for September Zombies

My pick of 7:

1. Amanda Leigh of Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick
2. Brizmus of Brizmus Blogs Books
3. Celia of adventures of cecelia bedelia
4. Meredith of Austenesque Reviews
5. Misty of Book Rat
6. Ophelia of Karissa's Reading Review
7. Trisha of MarySew

~*~

vvb's note: there are two different award pics to choose from

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu