Monday, August 2, 2010

Fairy Tales in Bruges

Fairy Tales Week
in bruges
a virtual event
August 23-29, 2010

It's a fairytale town, isn't it?
- Harry from film In Bruges

Books featured:

by Michelle Davidson Argyle
with guest post

The Healer's Apprentice
by Melanie Dickerson

The Stumpwork Robe
The Last Stitch (sequel)
by Prue Batten

more to be revealed later...


* image source Bruges castle

***~*~* Fairy Tales in Bruges schedule *~*~***


  1. I've read The Stumpwork Robe & The Last Stitch by Prue Batten: They are awesome!

  2. I'm soooooooooooooo excited and I can't wait for this awesome event to begin! These books sound really great! *____*

  3. Thank you for hosting me. And oh, those other two look fantastic! Have you read The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry yet? It was pretty good.

  4. You always have the coolest events

  5. Another fantastic event :-D

    When I lived in Belgium every time some friends of family members visited us, we always took them to Bruges as it is such a nice and athmospheric little town :-)

    Can't wait to take a fairy tale virtual tour there :-)

  6. Cinders I've heard good things about.

  7. Hi there, I just clicked over from Lilah's place. I think. Anyway, glad to find you!

    ~that rebel, Olivia

  8. Ooooooh ... don't cha just LOVE those covers?!
    And I'm dying to read Cinders, it sounds so good.

    We *heart* your events, V :D

  9. I'm excited to be invited to be a part of this and for my books to be featured. From what I can gather, so are the Faeran. The only problems is that when the Faeran become involved with mortals, is can be dangerous and disturbing. The meaning of the word Faeran in Old English is 'to deceive, frighten, terrify.' I can ask them for their honour to behave, but they can't be trusted. We can but hope.

  10. Velvet, I apologise for the typing errors, but when I fell last week, I sprained my wrist as well as damaging my leg. I'd like to be able to say the Faeran are mesmering my message, but in truth its just plain clumsy me. Cheers and thanks so much!

  11. I want to know more about this event. Please tell. :P

  12. I'll be enjoying this, though i'll be less active since i'll be working 11hrs a day @.@


  13. Sounds fun. Looks like some great books, too.

  14. Thanks for featuring my book! I had so much fun writing the flash fiction pieces with characters from The Healer's Apprentice! I noticed I left in a few typos. Argh. Sorry about that!

  15. greatevent sorry im lat to the party


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu