Thursday, October 1, 2009

According to Jane book release

Happy book release day Marilyn!

According to Jane
by Marilyn Brant

Description from author site:
According To Jane is the story of a modern young woman who receives romantic advice--some good, some not so good--from the spirit of Jane Austen. This manuscript won RWA's prestigious Golden Heart® Award in 2007 for "Best Novel with Strong Romantic Elements."


Where has the time gone?

I've got to get a move on in reading my copy which was part of a contest I won from Marilyn's Starbucks taste test contest back in August.

Have you read this or plan to?

Would you like to have my ARC copy after I read it? (let me know in comments)

*** special note from Marilyn (excerpt from my email) ***

Happy Fall, Everyone!

It took nine years of fiction writing, several completed but unpublished manuscripts and hundreds of agent & editorial rejectionletters... but I'm delighted to announce that my Golden Heartaward-winning debut, ACCORDING TO JANE, has made the long trek from story idea through to published novel. And I can't tell you how thrilled I am that today (!!) it'll be arriving at a bookstore near you!

********************************************
ACCORDING TO JANE is now on the shelves!
********************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reggie of the Undercover Booklover
has won my easter egg giveaway
and will receive my ARC copy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** updated 10.5.09 ***
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu