Friday, May 6, 2011

The Friday 56: The Adventures of Miss Upton and the Sky Pirate


The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.

~*~

As part of pirate's month ( ...and a bottle o'rum), I present a steampunk pirate for my Friday 56...

The Adventures of Miss Upton and the Sky Pirate
by CJ Archer


PAGE 56: this is an ebook, so sentence is from location 56

Whenever she touched an object separated from its owner, her skin heated, as if the source of the heat was the object itself.

--~ eBook Giveaway courtesy of author ~--

Avast, me hearties!

Win a copy of this ebook!

Open to all.

Offer ends: June 26, 2011

TO DO:
Vist CJ blog, leave her a comment and tell me where you did.

AND, leave your email (if I don't already have it)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~*~

* If it's your first time here, WELCOME!
and feel free to signup for my other current giveaways on my sidebar -->

12 comments:

  1. Awesome 56! Thanks for participating!

    I commented at April Sales At Amazon Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Sounds like an awesome book! I'll have to check into this one. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-56-book-beginnings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on April Sales at Amazon Kindle.

    aimeelavalle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome sentence. Sounds like a cool book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on "Facts On Friday: Weddings In Renaissance England"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commented on Facts On Friday: Weddings In Renaissance England. Thanks!

    Margaret
    singitm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I commented on "Putting all your eggs in 1 basket can be messy if the basket breaks."

    shinsgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I commented on New Cover for A Secret Life.
    marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Commented on New Cover for A Secret Life.

    http://cjarcher.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-cover-for-secret-life.html?showComment=1308099758612#c8306600357187775052

    Kris
    elfdrop AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hopped over and commented on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 What has CJ been up to? Ironic huh! Thank you for this wonderful giveaway opportunity!

    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu