Friday, August 20, 2010

Versatile Blogger award

The Versatile Blogger
Thanks to Freda of Freda's Voice

Thanks to Patty of Books And Thoughts And Adventures...Oh My!!!
Thanks to Spav of Fiction Kingdom

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7 bloggers who you have discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:

I thought I'd share my current favorite things to do...

1. walking on the beach

2. drinking fruit smoothies

3. organizing my sewing/craft room

4. watching Mad Men on Sundays

5. watching rugby

6. prepping for Fairy Tales in Bruges which starts next week!

7. planning for September Zombies

My pick of 7:

1. Amanda Leigh of Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick
2. Brizmus of Brizmus Blogs Books
3. Celia of adventures of cecelia bedelia
4. Meredith of Austenesque Reviews
5. Misty of Book Rat
6. Ophelia of Karissa's Reading Review
7. Trisha of MarySew


vvb's note: there are two different award pics to choose from


  1. You are too funny...I gave this to you in June...I love your blog even more now!!!

  2. I love to watch Rugby! When my husband and I traveled to New Zealand he and a bunch of other guys we went with challenged against some of the guys there that we met while traveling. Great fun Great sport. All Blacks are my favorite and LOVE the Hakas. We have Hawaiian Hakas similar to the maoris.

    Do you happen to crochet? I do some and I just started picking it back up.

    Congrats on your award. Well deserved indeed!
    Great choice Freda, Spav, and Patty!!=)

  3. Congrats again. I love the differences between the 2 awards! Cool!

  4. I'm honored, Velvet! Thank you! I love fruit smoothies and have been having them all summer! Congrats on receving this most deserved award and to the other winners! I love how beautiful the awards are!

  5. Thanks so much for the award and for stopping by my blog today :-)

    I am almost done with that "Burning Up" book you sent far I am liking Meljean Brook's story the best...

  6. Woo! Thanks! Mmm, smoothies...

  7. Many thanks, and congrats on the award! You definitely ARE versatile. I love smoothies, too. Especially mango ones. YUM.


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu