Sunday, August 29, 2010

Castle: Horseman

A horseman scoops you up and plops you atop his horse.

The mysterious stranger's arms encircles you as you both gallop away from the animated zombies.

Another horseman yells...

Robin, I must search for my love, Brunhilde! Wherever can she be???

Aye! Robin replies.

At this point you...

A - shut your eyes, lean back into Robin's warmth and hope you reach safety soon

B - turn back at the zombies, stick out your tongue and blow a raspberry

C - grab a hold of Robin's sword, jump off the horse and prepare to kick some zombie butt

*** Book Giveaway courtesy of author ***

Robin Hood
by David B. Coe

Open to US only.

Offer ends: August 30, 2010

TO DO (2-parts):

1. Sign guestbook (if you haven't already).

2. Tell me what you did when you looked back at the zombie horde.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

***~*~* Fairy Tales in Bruges schedule *~*~***


9 comments:

  1. Not entering this one, but I'd kick some zombie butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably do A. shut your eyes, lean back into Robin's warmth and hope you reach safety soon.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely b....with the 'tude to match! :)

    k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about B then C then A!!=)
    LOL!!!

    All the above for sure!

    What a fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely do A. Zombies scare the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... as much as I absolutely LUV zombies, I think if I had the guts to turn BACK and actually LOOK at a zombie horde in pursuit ...

    I would've either:
    a) Turned into a pillar of Salt Substitute
    b) Soiled myself thereby ruining any chance of a quickie smooch with ol' Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Sign guestbook (if you haven't already).

    2. A - shut your eyes, lean back into Robin's warmth and hope you reach safety soon

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu