Saturday, November 21, 2009

Meet Darcy

Darcy is having a quiet moment in the corner of the room.

You walk tentatively towards him. You try to quiet your fan as it is fanning furiously from your nervousness.

The time is now for a round of amusing repartee or at least a greeting.

He turns towards you when you touch his arm and says...

My dear, would you like to join me for a walk to view our prized roses in the conservatory?

His eyes look into yours with such longing. You feel a little dizzy but excited.

Irresistible, is he.

How does one man embody so much romance?

However, you noticed a flash of unnaturally sharp incisors when he spoke to you.

How do you answer his proposal?


*source of Darcy


5 comments:

  1. Mais, oui. Allow me to just tell the Marquis where we are going. He does worry so. But I hear the roses are lovely in the moonlight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love flora a great deal and I would be delighted to join you as you show me around your vast, and no doubt exquisite, grounds. If you would allow me but a moment to collect my wrap, I detected a chill as I alighted from my carriage earlier this evening, and to advise my good friends the Count and Countess of Torquay that I will have to sit out this round of whist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling bold from the Negus so vampire or not I tell Mr. Darcy that I would gladly venture to the conservatory with him. Perhaps we will run into Colonel Mustard or Miss Scarlet. (heehee, couldn't resist!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I've mentionned before, I do have a thing with flowers. I was afraid that men would be revulsed by my floral tendencies, but Mr Darcy sounds like he could be a floral romantic. Alas I think his sharp incisors might scare me a little, and I would rather enjoy the roses in the centerpiece than the ones that grow in the conservatory. My instinct tells me my neck might be overexposed, but I do not know where this feeling comes from...

    - Lady Charlotte-Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~há!

    I would smile back with... my own sharp teeth!
    ;oP

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ whoohoo! ~~~~~~~~>

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu