Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End Wrap Up for 2010

The year of 2010 slips by and there are still some reads that need reviewing (list below). I wanted to thank the authors, publicists and publishers for sending these my way for review for past events.

AND, I do look forward to reading them and shall be featuring them in the new year.

Reading list for 2011:

from Alice in Whatsitland:
The Dream of Perpetual Motion by Dexter Palmer
Mieradome by Kate Hegarty

from Fairy Tales in Bruges:
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
The Last Stitch by Prue Batten

from Pemberley Ball:
Bargain with the Devil by Enid Wilson
The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy by Mary Simonsen
Phantom of Pemberley by Regina Jeffers

from Steampink:
The Alchemy Of Stone by Ekaterina Sedia
The Boneshaker by Kate Milford
Cold Magic by Kate Elliott
Crimson and Steam by Liz Maverick
Heart of Light by Sarah A. Hoyt
New Blood by Gail Dayton

from Steamboyz:
The Choir Boats by Daniel A. Rabuzzi - my review

from Werewolves:
Confessions of a Werewolf Supermodel by Ronda Thompson
Leader of the Pack by Karen MacInerney
Little Women And Werewolves by Louisa May Alcott and Porter Grand
Wolfbreed by S.A. Swann

from WWii:
A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
Out of Time by Pauline Baird Jones

~*~

Reading Challenges:
I think I bit off more than I can chew or
My eyes are bigger than my stomach or basically
Got more than what I can handle.

I completed a couple, partially got through others, and the rest went out the window.

c'est la vie

For 2011 I decided to create lists for the challenges selected and actually put them into a blog calendar.

On the catchup agenda:
1. Awards - eeeek, I've got a pile of them to distribute to others.
Thanks again to those who sent them my way!

2. Book Fashion - I gotta work on more of these fun posts. Any special requests out there? Which book would you like to see Book Fashioned by me?

3. Blog backup - I want to start doing this once a month so that I can have a copy of all the good stuff.

~*~

* image source

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu