Friday, December 31, 2010

Zombie Reading Challenge 2011

ZOMBIES!
Satisfy your undying hunger!

Reading Challenge 2011
hosted by Book Soulmates
signup and details
participant links:
jan - feb - mar
host ended this in March

This should be a easy-peasy one for you zombie fans of mine.

PLUS, you're sure to pickup some interesting zombie reads from me during September Zombies to help add to your reading list.

IN FACT, you may even win a couple zombie books from me next month during my Zombie Rot event, Jan 21-23.

DO, let me know if you join so that I can shamble over to you place to check out your reading list and reviews.

Goal:
Read at least 10 Zombie books this year. They don't have to be ALL about Zombies, just have Zombies in them.

My picks:


Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime:
A Book of Zombie Love Songs
by Michael P. Spradlin - my review


Allison Hewitt is Trapped
by Madeleine Roux - my review


Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?
by Max Braillier - my review


Half Past Dead
by Zoe Archer and
Bianca D'Arc - my review


It's Okay to be a Zombie: An Unchildren's Book
by Nathaniel Lambert
illustrated by Danny Evarts - my review


Night of the Necromancer:
Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse (Volume 1)
by Jelani Sims and Kyle West - my review


Rot & Ruin
by Jonathan Maberry - my review


Survive
by Todd Sprague - my review


Walking Dead
Volume one: Days Gone By
by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore


The Zombie Handbook:
How to Identify the Living Dead and
Survive the Coming Zombie Apocalypse
by Rob Sacchetto - my review


Zombie Punter
by Zoe E. Whitten - my review


Zombiewood:
The Celebrity Dead Exposed
by Rob Sacchetto - my review

more to be revealed throughout the year

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu