Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011

Fantasy Reading Challenge
January 1 to December 31, 2011
hosted by darlyn & books
Signup & Details
Participant Review Links
host ended this in February

Along with SciFi, I'm going to add some Fantasy to my reading list for next year.

I shall start out as: Fascinated – Read 6 Fantasy Fiction novels.

My picks:

Bloodmaiden
by Christine E. Shulze - my review


Dragon's Lure
Legends of a New Age Book One
by John Grant - my review
Keith R.A. Decandido
C.E. Murphy
Danielle Ackley-McPhail
Jeffrey Lyman
John Chambers
Jean Marie Ward
Misty Massey
CJ Henderson


The False Princess
by Eilis O'Neal - my review


Firelight
by Sophie Jordan - my review


A Game of Thrones
A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1
by George R.R. Martin


Human.4
by Mike A. Lancaster - my review


The Plea of Apollisian
Book One of the Abyss Walker
by Shane Moore
Artwork by Billy Tackett


Silver Phoenix
by Cindy Pon


Fury of the Phoenix
by Cindy Pon


The Starlighter
by Bryan Davis - my review


Steel
by Carrie Vaughn



 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu