Friday, January 21, 2011

Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime by Michael P. Spradlin

Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime:
A Book of Zombie Love Songs
by Michael P. Spradlin

Published: 2010
Genre: Comedy, Zombies
Paperback: 128 pages
Rating: 3

Description from the amazon:
Zombies have feelings, too. . .

Sure, losing a limb doesn’t faze them in the slightest,but a zombie’s rotting heart can still break justlike anybody else’s. Yes, it’s true: Zombies need loving!

And this soul-stirring collection of more than two dozen classiclove songs is just the ticket for zombie romantics everywhere.

My two-bits:
In-a-word(s): hardy har
If you like parodies then you may enjoy this collection of zombie-fied favorite classic songs.

You can get an idea of the innards here...

List of songs:
My Fear of a Clown
You'll Scream in Fear
Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime
You've Lost That Livin' Feeling
Can You Find My Thumb Tonight?
Imagine (There's No Zombies)
Brains Today
I Want to Eat Your Hand
That'll Be the Day (When I Make You Die)
I Bit You Babe
You Are So Edible
Zombies in the Night
My Heart Will Taste Good
My Undead Love
Fifty Ways to Eat Your Lover
Eat Caroline
I Can't Stop Chewing You

~*~

* i read the ebook version

* part of Zombie Reading Challenge

=== Zombie Rot schedule ===


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu