Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter Getaway: postcard from LK

mailbox time!
i just got a letter
i just got a letter
i just got a letter
i wonder who it's from


whoops!

this ain't fer me

it's fer 'nuther neighbor

gee-me-knee, my neighbors shore have friends

visiting fancy places

all's i gots is snow

grrrrrr

-vivi
~*~


TO: Rani
FR: Jake

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by L.K. Rigel
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~

Jake

Luxor is hotter than you said, and in more ways than one, ha.

If Jordan would ever leave the DOGs, I could see us living here. It's drier than your jokes, and the air is clean enough to breathe.

Get this -- they LOVE exotics here! I've seen five besides me in just three days.

Don't hyperventilate.

You know Jordan will never leave his precious cause ... and the truth is, I could never leave the Space Junque.

I love you, my brother.

I'll see you soon.

Pick me up at Vacation Station.

Rani

~end

Postcard created for Winter Getaway by L.K. Rigel
© 2011. All rights reserved.

~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~
by L.K. Rigel
~-~-~-~-~ guest ~-~-~-~-~


This is a postcard from Rani, the sister of Space Junque's hero Jake. She's visiting Luxor in Egypt.

You can meet Rani here...


--/=/=-- eBook Giveaways courtesy of author --=\=\=-


signup for giveaway


~*~

* tweaked letter song lyrics from Blues Clues

* image source mailbox and postcard - Great Entrance of the temple at Luxor David Roberts painting of the Luxor Temple entrance. Colored lithograph from Egypt and Nubia, 1846-50.

~~* Winter Getaway schedule *~~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu