Thursday, January 6, 2011

Book Fashion: Immortal

If books were dresses...

(a post where I create fashionable wear with book cover art)

It's been awhile since my last book fashion creation. As I'm in the play mode *ahem, aham* I thought I'd get into it again.

Immortal
by Lauren Burd

Genre: Paranormal, Vampire, YA

Description from the publisher's site:
The wound inflicted only a few minutes before was nearly healed.

A small cut was the only sign that anything had occurred.

I watched in disbelief as it finished closing and eventually disappeared.

“What are you?”

Gods, demons,vampires eighteen year old Alina doesn’t believe in any of them, until she meets Samuel and Duncan, and discovers a world that could destroy everything she loves.

fyi: ebook currently available at smashwords for 99 cents

~*~

* source for silhouette

~* paranormal play in ya schedule *~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu