Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paranormal Play: Dolls

Ende
A frightfully loveable vampire
who’s out for your blood!

Shall I pretend to be a little doll myself?
With my red lips I hold your gaze forever.


I love to go virtual dream shopping when it comes to Pullip Dolls.

Here are a few I picked out to share...

Grell
The Grim Reaper at Your Service

Show me your beautiful rose color.
I’ll cut up all of your color!
I’m a butler DEATH…


Sebastian
from Black Butler manga (and anime) series by Yana Toboso
He is an attractive demonic butler and
he is also the bodyguard to Ciel Phantomhive.

So, please give your checkmate, godship!!
I’m your good and faithful servant.
Because I’m your devil butler!


Ciel
from Black Butler manga (and anime) series by Yana Toboso

She wears a black eye patch that
might call to mind the dark deal made with the demon Sebastian.
Of course, it’s hard to believe that this
sentimental young girl
would harbor any curse like that,
but she plays the part perfectly.


Black Butler
Volume 1
by Yana Toboso

Description from the amazon:
Just a stone's throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom, its master one Ciel Phantomhive.

Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria's faithful servant . . . and a slip of a twelve-year old boy.

Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master's wishes.

And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London's underbelly, there is practically nothing Sebastian cannot do.

In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true . . .

or at least, he is too good to be human . . .

Chelsea
HellCatPunks

My style is punk, at every whim, every time!
I’ll scratch like a kitty, in your heart, when I’m in rotten mood.


She's not a paranormal but I had to include this dolly in the bunch because the cat-ear hoodie was just too cute ;-D

Speaking of hoodies, check out this selection of Spirit Hoods and tell me which you would pick out for yourself.

I like the Snow Leopard one.

~*~

* View more or Order any of these dolls here.

* first spotten Spirit Hoods at The Fashion Planner

* image source egg

~* paranormal play in ya schedule *~




 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu