Friday, January 21, 2011

Zombie Rot: schedule

Zombie Rot
January 21-23, 2011
virtual book event

W E L C O M E to the beginning of monthly zombies...
in which I give you some zombies to feast on

Teaser

Books featured:

Bad Taste in Boys
by Carrie Harris
- watch out: Fingers on Hardcover


Dust & Decay
by Jonathan Maberry
watch out: coming in August


Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime:
A Book of Zombie Love Songs
by Michael P. Spradlin
- my review


Half Past Dead
by Zoe Archer and Bianca D'Arc
- my review


Rot & Ruin
by Jonathan Maberry
- giveaway
- snippets: Maberry on YA and Zombies
- my review


The Zombie Handbook:
How to Identify the Living Dead and
Survive the Coming Zombie Apocalypse
by Rob Sacchetto
- my review


Update status: Rombies comic book

End Credits

Announcement: giveaway winner on February 2, 2011

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu