Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Zombies in San Francisco



There's an infestation of zombies in San Francisco tonight!

After work I went over to see the zombies quarantined at Action Figure Freddy on Mission and 4th streets. The zombies were going to shuffle over to the Metreon theatre for the premiere showing of Zombieland. Maybe, not a good idea. I spotted a couple Zombie Hunters down the street with weapons hidden in shopping bags, i.e. a double-bladed axe.

Apparently this is not the first zombie mob in San Francisco. Zombie action in my fair city of San Francisco dates back to July 30, 2005. Read more about SF Zombie History here.

I couldn't stick around for long for fear of getting infected or eaten. I hope to see Zombieland later this month though.


This is Zombie Tess. She is in attack mode, but she was quite friendly.


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu