Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alice and Zombies


You know I can't resist a zombie tie-in, especially with today being Weekly Zombies on my September Zombies site. ;-D

October 7 - 14, 2009.

*Titania86 of Fishmuffins of Doom just informed me:
The Alice in the picture is actually taken from a video game called American McGee's Alice where Alice has gone insane and descends into a twisted version of Wonderland to beat the Queen of Hearts to regain her sanity. It's kind of old, but it's really fun!
More info on Wikipedia.

5 comments:

  1. Nice!

    BTW, I gave you an award!

    http://bibliofreakblog.com/memes/time-awards/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary D

    I LOVE that - some people are so talented and creative :) Going over to Etsy now tah tah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Alice in the picture is actually taken from a video game called American McGee's Alice where Alice has gone insane and descends into a twisted version of Wonderland to beat the Queen of Hearts to regain her sanity. It's kind of old, but it's really fun! There's more information on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_McGee's_Alice) if you're interested.

    By the way, I added the first three movements of Symphonie Fantastique to my post for your viewing pleasure. :) I initially thought not to post them because I didn't know if anyone would be interested in it at all and the work is kind of long all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that was a book, I would read it. I'm actually rather curious to play the game!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu