Friday, February 12, 2010

To: Japanese Valentines

From the west to the east
I have flown to be near you
I have come all this way
to be close,
to be here with you
And now,
all my heart
I will lay down
precisely at your feet

My beloved,
oh my sweet
All the gifts
you have given me
The patience
and the peace,
Cherry blossoms
and the candy,
I am yours,
I am yours
For as long,
for as long
as you will have me

- from song Love Letter to Japan
by The Bird and the Bee


TO: those who want a bit of Japanese

Fredamans of Freda's Voice


* valentine made from:
heart
Takashi Murakami flowers

*** Giveaway ***

Prize: A Valentine Fairy and a Valentine book (pick one)
featured during Princess V's Valentine Weekend



Be With You (Manga) by Takuji Ichikawa
Breathing by Cheryl Renée Herbsman
My Zombie Valentine by Katie Macalister, Angie Fox, Marianne Mancusi, and Lisa Cach
O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell
Steamed by Katie MacAlister
Vampire Diaries: The Awakening & The Struggle by L. J. Smith

Open to all.

Offer ends: February 28, 2010

To do:

Visit the Valentines (with blog links) above and leave a comment on one of their posts.

Let me know you visited in comments below (with your email).

Tell me which book you want.

+1 each if you participate with the other 5 valentines
(you have up to 6 entries - no worries, i'll be keeping track)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu