Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kreative Blogger Award


Kreativ Blogger
Thanks to Emma of Emma Michaels


Seven things about myself:

I'm going to list the things i'd like to do (someday):

1. go to the BEA (BookExpo America) in New York ;-D

2. underwater swimming amongst coral and fishies

3. have a LOST dvd marathon weekend

4. attend the Shakespeare festival in Ashland, Oregon

5. take hubby to a World Cup Soccer game(s)

6. meet an airship pirate

7. high tea with jane austen (or fellow janeite)


Now I would like to pass this award on to 7 bloggers with fantastic blogs:

Amanda Leigh of Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick

Elie of Ellz Reads

Meredith of Austenesque Reviews

Michelle of See Michelle Read

Nina of J'adore Happy Endings

Rachel from Garden in My Pocket

Ryan of Wordsmithsonia

Tasha of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books fka Heidinkind's Hideaway


* part of my February awards



 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu