Saturday, December 11, 2010

Volturi

Vampire Dandies

The Volturi act as the unofficial royalty of the vampire world, and operate from the city of Volterra, Italy. They have existed for at least three thousand years, and are the largest coven in existence, followed by the Olympic Coven, and the Denali Coven. -Twilight Saga Wiki

And, they've got style. These vampires just ooze dandy. Those who agree, bare your fangs.

Volturi can be found here...

New Moon (2009) film

My two-bits:
In-a-word(s):
I finally watched part two of this series and liked it!

fyi: The sparkle effects were better.

And you can read about them here...

Twilight
series by Stephenie Meyer


For those of you who have not yet started this series...

~~*!~~ Delectable DVD Giveaway ~~!*~~

Twilight (2008)

Win my DVD copy - twice watched.
note: volturi do not appear in this first film

Open to all.

Offer ends: December 26, 2010

TO DO:
Answer me this: What is the title of a vampire book you would like to read AND leave your email (if I don't already have it) in comments.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

* image source Twilight wallpaper

~~*!~~ Dandies & Delectables schedule ~~!*~~


20 comments:

  1. not entering.

    But yes the Volturi are so classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to read sunshine by robin mckinley.
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wave* Vampire dandies? LOL these are definitely no sissy vampires! If you like the second you will like the third even better me thinks. It did have David Slade in the director seat after all! Which reminds me I still have to get the dvd. *shock*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read "Interview with the vampire"!

    agcestrela {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the series and enjoyed it. I seen Twilight in Honduras yesterday in Spanish and was close to buying it just because it was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not entering as I'm sure I won't appreciate this as much as someone else, but a vampire book I'd like to read is the second Darkangel book. I'd read the first and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm passing on this as a friend's got it for me to watch, but *oooh la la* I LOVE those dandified outfits the Volturi are wearing!!! (plus that fabric would make some coolio curtains for my fantasy library hehe).

    Anyhoo - I've been wanting to read the Fall (part 2 of the Strain).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read 'The Vampyre' (which is meant to be *the* first vampire story) and wasn't impressed. It was okay for the time it was written in I guess.

    I still need to read 'Interview With a Vampire' which is sitting here next to me and also 'Infinite Days'.

    Alas, coursework beckons. Boo.

    k_anon[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read Love Bites by Lynsay Sands :)
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not entering because I have it, but good luck to everyone entering :)

    Hmm, one Vampire Book I'd love to read is actually the Vampire Academy series, since I must be the only one who hasn't read it yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to read the Vampire Academy series, because I heard it's goo, and the Vampire Diaries series, as I like the TV show.

    spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blood Noir by Laurel K Hamilton.

    lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blood on Silk: An Awakened By Blood Novel by Marie Treanor
    Aim name as email

    The backcover sounds like Bella meets Aro, I am curious to see if it's another Twilight wanna be story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to read a recent one, "Last Jewish Virgin".

    dr.strangelove.vs.citizen.kane
    @
    gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to get my Charlaine Harris up-to-date!

    joanapatriciadias [_at_] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have my eyes (and teeth, eheheheh!) on Teal Ceagh's books "Kiss Across Time" and "Kiss Across Swords".


    39.5susy AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  17. PaST Due should be great!


    goncalo (dot) mil (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to say : The Vampire Diaries, i only watch the show, right now :)


    raluk.93 at gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have my eye on "Archangel's Consort".

    educhico AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  20. "and Falling, Fly"
    Doesn't seem like the ordinary vampire book.

    catarina(dot)magoito(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu