Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011

Fantasy Reading Challenge
January 1 to December 31, 2011
hosted by darlyn & books
Signup & Details
Participant Review Links
host ended this in February

Along with SciFi, I'm going to add some Fantasy to my reading list for next year.

I shall start out as: Fascinated – Read 6 Fantasy Fiction novels.

My picks:

by Christine E. Shulze - my review

Dragon's Lure
Legends of a New Age Book One
by John Grant - my review
Keith R.A. Decandido
C.E. Murphy
Danielle Ackley-McPhail
Jeffrey Lyman
John Chambers
Jean Marie Ward
Misty Massey
CJ Henderson

The False Princess
by Eilis O'Neal - my review

by Sophie Jordan - my review

A Game of Thrones
A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1
by George R.R. Martin

by Mike A. Lancaster - my review

The Plea of Apollisian
Book One of the Abyss Walker
by Shane Moore
Artwork by Billy Tackett

Silver Phoenix
by Cindy Pon

Fury of the Phoenix
by Cindy Pon

The Starlighter
by Bryan Davis - my review

by Carrie Vaughn


  1. Can't wait to read your reviews - those covers look great!!!

  2. Thanks for joining and good luck! Looking forward to read your thought on Steel =0

  3. Silver Phoenix and Steel?
    I want them both. Bad!

  4. All these books sound awesome! I already own A Game of Thrones but I haven't read it yet.
    I LOVE the cover of Steel!*_*

  5. Squeee! Another fun challenge! I shall paper my sidebars with challenges! Being one of your newest followers, I just had to say hello! Not sure what I will be reading for this challenge yet, but at the rate I read, it won't be a problem.

    Dana @


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu