Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wereland: Tunes

W E R E L A N D


Even Wereland has music tunes.

Alice has stumbled across a transistor radio on her path.

She's turned it on and the first Wereland radio station she hears has a special segment going on today.

Random Magic Halloween Musical Blog Hop

Songs for: Vampires
Blah Blah Blah – Say Hi
at Well-Read Reviews
my take: teeny boppy

Songs for: Shapeshifters or Ghostly Riders
Across The Sky – Emilie Autumn
at Elbit Blog
my take: beautiful!

Songs for: Edgar Allan Poe
The Cask of Amontillado – The Alan Parsons Project
at Cerebrate’s Contemplations
my take: dramatic

Songs for: Werewolves
Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
at A Reader's Adventure
my take: fun - howwwwwwwwl

Songs for: Zombies
Heads Will Roll – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
at La Femme Readers
my take: groovy beat

Songs for: Ghosts
Ghosts – Laura Marling
at StoryWings
my take: acoustic sweet

Songs for: Spiders
Spider Sings – Bourbon Princess
at Diary of a Bookworm
my take: moody

Songs for: Witches
Witchcraft – Duet, Frank Sinatra and Anita Baker
at What Book Is That?
my take: classic, romantic - how can you not like it ;-D

Which song you like best-est?

I liked Across The Sky – Emilie Autumn


-+0+o+ Blogosphere Giveaway courtesy of author +o+0+-

Check out Sasha Soren's Random Magic
Halloween Tour
Oct 24 - Nov 2, 2010
and win something wicked ;-D


-+0+o+ October Trix-n-Treatz schedule +o+0+-


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu