Friday, October 15, 2010

Love is in the Air - WWII

Love is in the Air
World War II
November 11-14, 2010

...Dream of better lives the kind which never hate
(You should see why)

Dropped in the state of imaginary grace
(You should know better)

I made a pilgrimage to save this human race
(You should see why)

Never comprehending a race that long gone by
(I'll stop the world)

I'll stop the world and melt with you
(I'll stop the world)

You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
(Let's stop the world)

There's nothing you and I won't do
(Let's stop the world)

I'll stop the world and melt with you...




Join me for a bit of romance in a world of uncertainty.

Books featured:

A Distant Melody
by Sarah Sundin


Fireworks Over Toccoa
by Jeffrey Stepakoff


Out of Time
by Pauline Baird Jones


others to be revealed later...


~*~

* image source for event badge - A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin

* lyrics source for I Melt With You by Modern English

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu