Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mish Mosh: Mystic

M I S H - M O S H

Aww, c'mon. Do tell. Did you ever?

The ouija board above is the version I grew up with. I tried it out with a couple of my cousins at age 10 but we never got anywhere with it. I'm glad though, because I probably would have been freaked. eek!

What was fun though, was having it around and the idea that spirits could be contacted if we got down and dirty about it.

-+0+o+ Blogosphere Giveaway +o+0+-

The Mystic Eye Board Game
at Read All Over Reviews
signup for giveaway here
offer ends: Nov 6, 2010

The Mystic Eye Game Board is a spirit board divination system based on a magnetic pendulum

The Mystic Eye can be used to spell out messages like a Ouija Board, or to indicate quick answers like a pendulum! The board contains many more things than the usual letters and numbers found on the typical talking board -- there are elements, directions, conditions, and the ever-popular Yes! and No!


~*~

* image source ouija board


-+0+o+ October Trix-n-Treatz schedule +o+0+-


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu