Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mish Mosh: Seer

M I S H - M O S H
Winged Seer
clairvoyant, prophet, oracle, or diviner


I was presented with the treat below and wonder if the gal is a seer. I shall read it and get back to you.

Meanwhile, wanna find out and read it too?

InJane
by Douglas K. Pearson

Description from the amazon:
Most people think I'm crazy because I see things they cannot. But if they saw the blood and the torture, or felt an ounce of the pain I feel, they would know I'm not insane.

No one believes me and that makes me more alone than I feel.

To those who meet me for the first time, I'm Jane; once they hear my one-sided conversations and terrified screams, they refer to me as Injane.

Excerpt of first chapter can be read here.

Facebook page is here.

-+0+o+ Book Giveaway courtesy of publisher +o+0+-

Open to all.

Offer ends: October 31, 2010

TO DO:

1. Sign the guestbook (if you signed it already or in September - no need)

2. Read the excerpt of first chapter and comment about it.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

* image source from the Strangeling


-+0+o+ October Trix-n-Treatz schedule +o+0+-


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu