Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mish Mosh: Strangeling

M I S H - M O S H

For October Trix-n-Treatz, you have been treated to and will continue to feast on the artwork by the talented Jasmine Becket-Griffith aka the Strangeling.

A bit about Jasmine...

Hi everybody! I'm Jasmine Becket-Griffith, the girl who paints all this stuff. I am a free-lance, self-employed artist. It is my full-time job, and I've been doing it since 1997. I'm 30 years old and I live in Celebration, Florida with my husband Matt. He works for me as my assistant, and processes & ships a lot of the orders, prints, etc. We have two cats - Mama Wolf and Tigrillo! read more about her here

-+0+o+ Art Giveaway courtesy of artist +o+0+-

Prize: any free signed 8x10 print from strangeling.com

Open to all.

Offer ends: October 31, 2010

TO DO (2-parts):

1. Sign the guestbook (if you signed it already or in September - no need)

2. Go to Jasmine's site and pick out something you like. Tell me about it in comments.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

* image source from the Strangeling

-+0+o+ October Trix-n-Treatz schedule +o+0+-


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu