You are now going up a third flight up steps.
A young lady is coming down the stairs.
She mentions that Dr. Viiiii's laboratory is on the top most floor.
But first pulls you aside to tell you her ghost story...
by Kathleen McKenna
Description from the amazon:
17 year old Leeann Worthier is the perfect girl in town - or so she says. George Willets is the heir to a booming petroleum business. When they announce their engagement, George's controlling mother is unimpressed, and Leeann absolutely refuses to live with her mother-in-law. So George gives his new wife a house as a wedding gift.
Thirty years before, the same house hosted a grisly scene: George's uncle and cousins were all slaughtered and his aunt Robina accused of both murder and suicide.
The house is a gorgeous, well-maintained mansion, but has stood empty since the tragedy. It's intimidating, but who is Leeann to turn down a free house? When the ghost of Robina begins to haunt Leeann, she realizes she's made a huge mistake ....
Open to US ONLY.
Offer ends: Oct 31, 2010 - extended to Nov 16, 2010, 7 pm pst
1. Sign the guestbook (if you signed it already or in September - no need)
2. Read the interview with Kathleen by From the Shadows and tell me one thing you learned.
Contest has ended - winner is here
* if you haven't already, read Kathleen's Wereland guest post: Alice meets MethWolf
* image source from the Strangeling
* hey, don't forget to signup to win a Strangeling print here