Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mystery: Woman in White

M Y S T E R Y

Here's a treat for you gamers...

Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White

Who is this Woman in White and where did she come from? Walter Hartright, a poor drawing teacher, finds himself in the middle of an inexplicable mystery.

Somehow his future is intertwined with an elusive woman who harbors a dreadful secret. A secret so damaging her life is in danger!

Explore Victorian mansions finding Hidden Objects, search for clues, uncover diabolical plots, root out the lies, and discover the truth in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White.

Try it for free here.

PeekInside:



-+0+o+ October Trix-n-Treatz schedule +o+0+-


8 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kind of thing! Will try it out after my doc appt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woman in White..Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm sounds like it's based on the book The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just finished reading this book. I loved it, at some point I couldn't literally stop reading, it had me totally hooked! The beginning is a bit slow (I thought I'd never ger to the end of 766 pages...), but after the narration picks up, it's very, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very nice I might play it from work too! rotfl! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu