Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge


2010 Debut Author Challenge
January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010
Details and Signup


The challenge: read at least 12 books from Debut YA Authors

The Boneshaker
by Kate Milford


Cold Magic
by Kate Elliott


Halo
by Alexandra Andornetto - my review


The Healer's Apprentice
by Melanie Dickerson


The Iron King
by Julie Kagawa


The Karma Club
by Jessica Brody


Manifest
book 1 of Mystyx series
by Artist Arthur - my review


Mieradome
by Kate Hegarty


The Thirteenth Chime
by Emma Michaels


Thomas Riley
by Nick Valentino - my review


more to be posted later...

Hey, let me know if you join in this challenge so that I can check out your list ;-D

==end result==
got a few, however, challenge not completed

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu