Sunday, April 25, 2010

The 5Q Survey: Werewolf Weekend, April 2010



Dear Readers,

I've had a blast presenting the Werewolf Weekend to you. If you could take a moment to give me a little feedback so that I can better prepare future events, it would be much appreciated.

Below is a 5 question survey. Latecomers are welcome to get their two-bits in. Also, feel free to be anonymous when you complete it. However if you want to earn extra points towards the werewolf challenges, I will need contact info.

Thanks for joining me!

* image source female werewolf

~~~howwwl~~~


7 comments:

  1. Velvet-pat yourself on the back for another fantastic theme weekend. I had a blast coming up with posts and reading others. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your theme weekends! The topic of this one was by far my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant! I kept looking forward to all the new posts. Thanks for such an awesome Werewolf Weekend, Velvet. And thank you for quoting my Common Sense tidbits--they fit perfectly with the theme. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All filled in. Great job on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't participate, but think you are absolutely amazing with all the ideas you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this werewolfie week end...awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Werewolf weekend is an excellent theme!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu