Friday, April 1, 2011

Liquid Fear - just released and oozing your way

What’s Your Liquid Fear?
(Wallace Forsyth)

by Scott Nicholson

Win a $10 gift certificate!
(to Amazon or )

Comment below with your email address.

One point for tweeting this post
One point for Facebooking

Drawing on April 8.

If Liquid Fear —available for 99 cents at Amazon,, and Smashwords—hits the Top 100, a $100 winner will also be selected from participating blogs.


Contest has ended - winner is here


Hop all the blogs and increase your odds!


What if you believed that God would deliver the most terrible instrument in order to further His work?

Wallace Forsyth has lost his seat in Congress, but he still wields influence as the token Christian fundamentalist on the President’s Council on Bioethics. As a close friend of ambitious U.S. Sen. Daniel Burchfield, Wallace foresees the opportunity to further his own agenda—expanding government support of religious endeavors.

But Wallace also believes the Lord works in mysterious—and even bloodthirsty—ways, though his native intelligence also makes him shrewd.

So when he sees Burchfield’s experimental drugs as a way to potentially launch wars against other religions, he finds moral rightness in terrible consequences.

Wallace is more than just a fervent foot soldier, though.

He believes if he plays his cards right, he can also benefit personally.

That is, until he comes face to face with his worst fears, and all bets are off.

Liquid Fear.

Just a drop will do.

Scott Nicholson is author of 20 books, including Disintegration, The Skull Ring, Speed Dating with the Dead, and The Red Church. He’s also written the children’s books If I Were Your Monster and Duncan the Punkin. Visit him at Haunted Computer.

Get Scott's newest release, Liquid Fear, for 99 cents...
- Amazon
- Smashwords


Hop over to these folks to learn more about the characters in Liquid Fear and to increase your chances to win a $10 gift certificate to Amazon or (courtesy of author).

Paperback Dolls (Dr. Sebastian Briggs)

VVB32 Reads (Wallace Forsyth) - yup, that's me

Rex Robot Reviews (David Dunn)

Kindle Obsessed (Martin Kleingarten)

Jenn's Bookshelves (Roland Doyle)

Not Really Southern Vamp Chick (Anita Molkesky)

2 Read or Not 2 Read (Mark Morgan)

Minding Spot (Sen. Dan Burchfield)

Bewitched Bookworms (Wendy Leng)

The Unread Reader (Dr. Alexis Morgan)

More Ebooks Please (Scott Nicholson)


  1. I'm very intrigued by this novel.

    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

  2. It sounds so good. Love the sound of it.


  3. Sounds freaky, but then I like that

  4. Ooh, I love the premise of this one, can't wait to read it!

  5. "just a drop will do...", now that got my attention.
    kah_cherub at hotmail dot com

  6. Count me in please

  7. Thanks for the chance
    epblack at zoominternet dot net

  8. Just bought can't wait to read
    dragonfly1976 at gmail dot com

  9. Great book, and as always Scott, you did a terrific job of character development.
    Gail in Florida
    cowgirl3000 at gmail dot com

  10. This sounds like an interesting story.

    sgiden at

  11. I love his novels!

    darlyn225 at gmail dot com

  12. Got it, now I need to read it!

    lorraine_lanning [at] yahoo [dot] com

    I'm going to copy and paste at each site, I don't have a lot of time to comment today :(

  13. When reading the little blurb about the book I was thinking well, I may or may not read this but by the end I thought I HAVE to read this!

    swaggirl01 at gmail dot com

  14. Looks very interesting, thank.
    katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

  15. Ooh thanks everyone! Hope you grab your copy for 99 cents so we can trigger that $100 gift card giveaway! Tell your friends--the more sales, the more you can win! Thanks Velvet for hosting me.

    Scott Nicholson

  16. Thanks for the great post! Please enter me in the contest!

    JaidisShaw at yahoo dot com

  17. I'm intrigued.

  18. Can't wait to read this novel!

    ldhesler AT hotmail DOT com

  19. This sounds awesome!

    Thanks for the giveaway! Please count me in!


  20. It looks like a very interesting read.

  21. The plot sounds haunting, but interesting. I'd like to see what it's about.

    spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

  22. I am very interested in reading this book.

    the imagine tree at aol dot com

  23. Just checked and it's still at 153. I'll do everything I can to try to help it break that 100 barrier! I also made a quick stop at Jeff Bennington's blog tour. Feels like a small world. varbonoff22 at cox dot net

  24. The book sounds great. I posted on facebook:

    P.S. Velvet did you get the zombie music video I emailed you?

  25. Okay, politicians and religion....not a good combination, in my opinion. I continue to be intrigued.




  26. I’d love to play please :D


  27. Can't wait to read this one! Thanks for sharing the blogs! misscrazej(at)gmail(dot)com

  28. I am trying to hop the blogs but not get too many spoilers - I've just started reading it myself :) Will tweet this post right after I comment :)

  29. Hi everyone, great turnout! Please be sure to tweet and facebook to improve your odds! Also, a good surge in sales will trigger the $100 gift card that YOU might win! Please consider gifting it to your friends who like mysteries, thrillers, and suspense! (a 99 cent surprise)

    don't worry, Dee, you won't get spoilers--there are plenty of twists to go around!

    Scott Nicholson

  30. Nothing better than a good mystery/thriller.!/alterlisa/status/54793341224759296


    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com

  31. Sounds interesting.
    I shared this on fb :!/permalink.php?story_fbid=145799612153685&id=1663040535

    I also tweeted this :


  32. Ahhhhh, just looked at my prescription bottle... "Take 1 every 4 hours - or else"
    H E L P !!!

  33. Looking forward to reading this.

  34. I'm looking forward to it, too. Got my copy.

  35. "Wallace Forsyth has lost his seat in Congress."

    Poor man... He must have been a Democrat. They got whooped in the last election.

    Unless you meant he "lost his seat" in the Biblical sense...and while in Congress at the same time? Zowie! That's quite shocking---so scandalous! In that case, he must be a Republican. They seem to have all of the sex scandals lately...

    Never mind... I'm just being my usual idiotic self...

  36. Sounds like a great book. Thanks for this!

    reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

  37. Tweeted!/darkmotives/status/56419408674955265

    reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu