Friday, April 8, 2011

The Friday 56: Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.


Fury of the Phoenix
by Cindy Pon

PAGE 56:

Zhong Ye knew very little about the frigid kingdom and observed the diplomat with a keen eye.


* part of Women Wielding Blades event

* if this book piques your interest, you may want to signup to win the first book in the series, Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon

* If it's your first time here, WELCOME!
and feel free to signup for my other current giveaways on my sidebar -->


  1. Good teaser. Doesn't give much away, but grabs your attention somehow.

  2. Fury of the Phoenix has such a beautiful cover.
    Now I'm even more interested!

  3. I'm almost done Silver Phoenix... omg I love it!
    Gotta read this one too!

    Thanks for participating!

  4. I'm so curious about this book! Nice quotation :)


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu