Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fairy Tales in Bruges (the sequel)

Fairy Tales
in bruges (the sequel)
a virtual book event
April 16-18, 2011

It's a fairytale town, isn't it?
- Harry from film In Bruges

Fairy Tales in Bruges started here last year.

The story continues this month with another visit to my fairy tale town of Bruges.


Lords and Ladies

of here

and afar

You are cordially invited to feast with

Queen Maerie and her King Markus

in the dining hall of Castle Bryggja

April 18, 2011


RSVP in comments if you would like an audience with the Queen. She is accepting questions and queries regarding her world.

Otherwise, attendance is mandatory ;-D


* please note: zombies from the last visit have been vanquished

* image source Bruges castle

* in conjunction with the Book Rat's Fairy Tale Fortnight, April 17-30 - check it out for more fairy tales reads and giveaways!

***~*~* Fairy Tales in Bruges schedule *~*~***


  1. I am so there. Or here. Or both. I love that movie, and I love this tour. Hooray!

  2. I LOVED Fairytales in Bruges last year, so of course I wouldn't miss it this year! Count me in please, would love to have tea with the Queen! :-D

  3. RSVP! I'm very excited to meet the Queen!


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu