Friday, July 23, 2010

Room 7609: Shag Aries


There's an all night party in room 7609...

This week's fun finds...

After tallying up extra points for people who took Gail Carriger's quiz:

Are you a Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, or Soulless?

I found that 75% who took the quiz are Ghosts - just like me ;-D

The remaining 25% are Soulless - like Gail Carriger's Alexia.

In honor of my Ghost homies, I present ghostly tales in my tbr pile...

Picture the Dead
by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown
win it - part of a prize pack at Book Fanatics
-ends July 30, 2010


In the Manor of the Ghost
by Tina Pinson
ebook
win $50 visa gift card at Tina's
-ends July 31, 2010


Manifest
by Artist Arthur
win a gift certificate redeemable at the Harlequin bookstore
from Online Publicist
-ends August 1, 2010


ghostgirl: Lovesick
book 3 - end of trilogy
by Tonya Hurley
win a signed copy at TeenReads
-ends August 16, 2010


Freebie for you:

I have 10 of these 10% discount vouchers from Book Depository to give out. Let me know in comments if you want one with your email address.



~*~

Did you come across any fun bloggish news this week?

~*~

* What is Room 7609 and Room 7609 monthly book giveaways?

* image source Shag Aries

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu