Friday, July 23, 2010

Room 7609: Shag Aries

There's an all night party in room 7609...

This week's fun finds...

After tallying up extra points for people who took Gail Carriger's quiz:

Are you a Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, or Soulless?

I found that 75% who took the quiz are Ghosts - just like me ;-D

The remaining 25% are Soulless - like Gail Carriger's Alexia.

In honor of my Ghost homies, I present ghostly tales in my tbr pile...

Picture the Dead
by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown
win it - part of a prize pack at Book Fanatics
-ends July 30, 2010

In the Manor of the Ghost
by Tina Pinson
win $50 visa gift card at Tina's
-ends July 31, 2010

by Artist Arthur
win a gift certificate redeemable at the Harlequin bookstore
from Online Publicist
-ends August 1, 2010

ghostgirl: Lovesick
book 3 - end of trilogy
by Tonya Hurley
win a signed copy at TeenReads
-ends August 16, 2010

Freebie for you:

I have 10 of these 10% discount vouchers from Book Depository to give out. Let me know in comments if you want one with your email address.


Did you come across any fun bloggish news this week?


* What is Room 7609 and Room 7609 monthly book giveaways?

* image source Shag Aries


  1. Ghostgirl series sounds intriguing!
    I would love a voucher. Thank you, Velvet!:*

  2. So cool of you to share the discounts. i have yet to check out The Book Depository- I am afraid i will splurge!!=)

    Have a great weekend!

  3. I use Book Depository quite a lot as their "shipping included" make it very easy to decide what to buy.

    Every little bit helps so a 10% gift voucher would be great.


    Carol T

    buddytho {at} gmail DOT com


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu